Something has gone wrong with your application and your business is going to suffer unless the problem is resolved.
Your team is trying to find a solution but they have not succeeded and you would like someone with the right experience in the field to provide a fresh perspective and map a course of action to mitigate and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
How does this service work?
- Review the pre-requisites listed under the “Before” section below. This will help prepare both of us to act as quickly as possible
- Fill in the emergency assistance for software request form. This will take you between 4 and 6 minutes. All fields are required, gathering this information is vital in order to either act swiftly or to determine that you should look for a different partner to help you this time
- You will be contacted via email or phone as soon as possible and together we will discuss your situation, evaluate the options available to you and create a plan of action.
Please note that filling in the request form does not yet constitute a commitment for either of us and that availability for this service is very limited.
I will get back to you as soon as possible via email or phone to learn more about your situation and probably request some more information specific to your system. I will analyze that information and let you know if your problem is something covered by my expertise and, if so, I will send you the minimum necessary paperwork to get started right away. You will receive direct access to me via email, phone and Skype and I will update you regularly on my progress.
This emergency service request is only appropriate for issues that are extremely time sensitive. If your problem does not require immediate attention from an experienced software developer, please select a different service.
Please note that availability for this service is extremely limited and not guaranteed until confirmed in writing. This service is not available for issues related to military defense systems, nuclear facilities or where any action or the lack thereof could result in loss of life. Terms and conditions apply.
Before requesting emergency assistance and in order to help me provide you with a quick response, please have the following in place:
- A description of your business. What does your organization do?
- A description of the application or system experiencing the problem. What does the application do for you? How long has it been in use?
- A description of the problem itself. What are you seeing? If you have specific error messages, please have them ready. Copying and pasting error messages or logs is the best approach, as retyping them can often add subtle changes.
- A high-level description of what technology is used to build the application (programming language and database, if applicable).
- Your desired timeline for resolution. Is this something that needs to be addressed within the week? within the day? within the hour?
- A description of the business impact. What happens if the problem is not solved in time? Who is affected and what are the potential losses?
- An email address and phone number where you can be reached
- Immediate budgetary approval for at least USD $30,000
- A way for me to access your systems remotely (VPN accounts, username and password to the relevant system, access to code repositories). You will only be asked for these after we have determined we are a good fit for each other and there is a high probability that I can solve your problem.
Your next step is to fill in the form now.
It will take you between 4 and 6 minutes to fill in this information. All fields are required, incomplete requests will not receive a response.